Friday, October 08, 2010

Weekly Poll

1.How has your week been?
Boring.

2.What are you wearing on your nails today?
Nothing at the moment. Hope to paint them tonight. I can't even show you either. =(

3.Any fun weekend plans?
Aww, no.

4.Do you like candy corn?
It's okay, it gets sickening pretty quick though.

5.What’s the last book you read?
No Second Chance by Harlan Coben

6.Do you like pumpkin pie?
Not really.

7.What is your go to lipstick/lip gloss color?
I'm too poor to have one right now. =D

8.What was your worst ever experience with a cosmetic product?
Nothing comes to mind.

9.Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible?
Invisible, definitely.

10.Mixed drink/beer/straight-up drink/wine/champagne/teetotaler?
Any, but if I could choose, it'd be wine.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Mostly boring
    2. Sinful's Mint Apple + i layer of Nail Junkie because Mint Apple isn't great on me even though I like the color.
    3. Nope
    4. Ack, ack, ptui! Nasty.
    5. Reading Undone by Rachel Caine.
    6. I think I eat it for real whipped cream because I won't eat it with the fake stuff.
    7. Not a color, a flavor I put over everything. BBW's Liplicious Tropical punch.
    8. Allergic reaction to e/s in HS. Made the skin under my eyes literally peel.
    9. I would use Fly more often but Invisible could be verrrry interesting.
    10. Beer or wine. HA doesn't agree with me.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails