Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bad Romance or Across The Universe?

Okay, I know I haven't posted in what seems like forever, but has only been a week, but I'll be back with something. I've just been kinda pissed off at my middle nail, and with my nails in general. I know I should file away the creepiness...but...I can't!

Anyway, enough about that. The real reason I'm here is I wanna know which Deborah Lippmann polish I should get or if I should even blow 18 smackaroos on one. You should know by now I like to ask you good people the hard questions that plague me. I'm kinda scared to though, $18 bucks is a lot. It's funny, I think Nfu Oh is a perfectly reasonable price to pay for what you get, but DL is not. I guess it's because you get the awesome bottle and the awesome colors that Nfu does. I'm rambling now.

So tell me, Bad Romance or Across The Universe?

Haz click it here to see the colors.

7 comments:

  1. I'd say to hell with the Lippmann and pick up several of the new fall shades from ChG and Orly at one of the Etailers with that 18 smackaroos. Have you seen the Cosmics???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm so sad that I missed the only day they were in stock on TD! As for the ChG, well I already got most of them. *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted Sour Lime today! funny that you mentioned it on your comment!

    I rather Across the Universe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say Across the Universe because Bad Romance seems to be dupeable (or at least you can franken yourself one with the one from the China Glaze Halloween collex)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm strange and maybe a bit retarded, but I'm not impressed by the new Lippmann glitters. I'm just not. They don't look all that spectacular to me, there's no real bling that shows up in pictures, just unevenness and ...dullishness. Blow those 18 bucks on something else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of the two I like Bad Romance a bit better though it seems most people really love Across the Universe. They're both so pretty!!!! Good luck choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah - I know I saw it in my reader, how trippy!

    amusedPolish - True.

    féline - I must be retarded too, cause they don't blow my hair back really. That's why I was kinda hesitant to get one in the first place.
    I just kinda wanted to try chunky glitter. I'm not so sure anymore.

    Gina - I liked Bad Romance better too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails