Friday, July 02, 2010

OPI You Make Me Vroom

I needed to go back to my first love. Red. I haven't worn it in ages, especially since I've gotten side tracked by all these fantastic greens I've gotten lately. Might I also add that every time I want to wear red the p*nche rain has to be there to ruin my pictures! It's darker than this, imagine OPI's Vodka & Caviar. Actually they're probably dupes.

I didn't add that sticker. Apparently all the ones from whatever collection this came from have one.
Please go easy on me, I had to use regular polish remover to do clean up, which floods like crazy.
*tries to bend pinky to stay in line*
Horribly inaccurate picture of the color, but I like it anyway. =D 

2 creamy coats. Smooth, creamy, red perfection. I kinda feel like a hooker in this though, with my long nails. Oh, and this isn't B3F.

7 comments:

  1. That is so gorgeous it almost tempts me, if it was anything but OPI...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah B. - Oh yeah!

    Sandi - I got this from VNS. I'm sure it's still there since everyone hates red. Maybe you can be bad one time and buy it even if it is from evil OPI?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I want. :) So pretty.
    A reminder to join in on my giveaway. :) http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if they have Meet Me at the Star Ferry? The only OPI I've ever had a lemming for...ok, now I have to go look. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally ferrari red, i agree. Looks awesome, not hooker-ish at all :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super late post, but for the record that is from the Mustang Collection.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails