Tuesday, July 20, 2010

China Glaze Visit Me In Prism

I know I've already posted this before, but that was bad quality photos. I love holos and I don't know if it's just me, but they seem to accentuate my nails (not because they draw attention) and make them look so nice. I only have two holos. I need more holos in my life. Like now. I just wanna dive into that rainbow soup. Oh where was I? This is three coats without top coat.




Holy schnapps, f-ed up nail!

It's weird how my nails look so long in pictures. They don't look so long to me in real life.









Sparklez...


Which do you like best, the OMG or Kaleidoscope holos?

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOOW Such a cute blog, want to take a look on mine?
    Maybe we could follow each other
    http://sketchbooksix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make a concerted effort to get a couple of those ChG holos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww damn, you broke your F-U nail lol. I wish I could have gotten some of the older China Glaze and OPI holos. I sure did miss out. But there's still Color Club and some nice Indies with good holo. =)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails