Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nyx Harmonica

Ahhh, Nyx Harmonica. This is actually not mine, but my sister's. This is what I would call a slut color. No offense to all you sluts. You know what I mean? That light pink that all the tan bleach blonde/dark brown bimbos wear. Yeah, that one. I mean it's a nice color, but I can't help but feel like I'm about to go turn a trick or something. Good thing I'm pale, or this would look a lot worse.

This is actually in the sun, even though it doesn't really look like it.



She got this when we went to HEB. I saw Nyx and almost squealed out loud. I didn't know they were sold at HEB. It must be a new thing cause everything was all reorganized and in a new layout. I sure haven't seen them before.

Almost forgot to add, this lipstick smells like roses a la funeral home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails